Built to bring the big surround sound theater and music experience into the comfort of your living room, the Polk Signature S15 compact bookshelf speaker continues in the Polk tradition of American HiFi. Featuring Hi-Res certification, a new Dynamic Balance designed acoustic array, precision cross-overs, an anti-diffraction grille, modern cabinet styling and exclusive Power Port bass enhancing technology, you get elevated sound for movies, TV and music in a totally re-imagined design. Polk—expect great sound
New Dynamic Balance Acoustic Array
- Whether upgrading your home theater setup with an advanced Atmos configuration or enjoying your favorite music, Dynamic Balance ensures a rich, clean, full-range sound no matter what you’re listening to. This patented technology eliminates issues that reduce speaker performance.
High-Resolution Audio Performance
- Our newly designed Terylene dome tweeter delivers clear and detailed high frequency response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments. Certified and capable of delivering 40kHz to support the latest high resolution audio files so it feels like your right there in the studio or concert hall
Custom Mid-Range Drivers
- Mica-reinforced polypropylene cones with butyl rubber surrounds, four-layer voice coils, massive ceramic motor structures and high-temperature Conex fiber spiders combine to create drivers of exceptionally high efficiency, for clean, clear bass, better linearity, lower distortion and greater durability.
High Sensitivity and Maximum Compatibility
- Works with the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver. Whether you’re connecting them to the newest digital processor, or your vintage rig, you get sound reproduction that’s spacious, clear, enveloping, and realistic. Plus, it’s compatible with latest Dolby and DTS surround sound technologies
Power Port Deep Bass Technology
- Power Port® is our patented design that smoothly transitions the air flow from the speaker’s port into your listening area. It also extends the overall bass port, providing greater surface area to eliminate turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more musical, deep bass impact. Plus, it offers 3dB more bass response output than a traditional port.
Quality Crafted Cabinet Design
- Strong, rigid and acoustically inert enclosure reduces unwanted internal standing waves for less audible coloration. And non-resonant Meddite MDF construction, with extra bracing and minimum thick baffles, ensures a more lifelike sound
- Designed with the same components throughout to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.