Hybrid Design with Home Theater Sound
- The Klipsch Reference line is famous for producing room-rattling home theater sound and we're bringing that to the XR8i Hybrid in-ear headphones.
- These puppies feature a built-in subwoofer (yes, really) that promises to deliver glorious bass while still producing the clarity you expect from a Klipsch headphone.
Comfort-Fit Angled Nozzle
- Upward angle and inward tilt create a seamless entry into the ear canal.
Die-Cast Zinc Housing
- Highly durable and high-quality, using physical vapor deposition to create a gunmetal finish.
High-Clarity Balanced Armature
- Tuned for midrange and high frequency extension
- A true downward-firing subwoofer recreates life-like bass and uses AcuPass™ technology.
Die-Cast Zinc and Co-Molded Elastomer Housing
- XR8i’s minimal design combines sturdy die-cast zinc for the front housing,
- Optimally weighted to stay put inside your ear canal. The high quality and durable rear housing is built from co-molded elastomer, a two-layer design with a rigid inner layer for support and a soft-touch pliable outer layer for comfort.
Highs and Lows
- Klipsch’s custom, single full-range KG-723 balanced armature delivers cleaner, more natural sounding vocals and perfectly defined upper frequencies only achievable through balanced armature technology.
- The XR8i utilizes a 6.5mm dual magnet dynamic driver to reproduce low, sub-bass—unheard of in a headphone of this caliber. With a moving coil driver focused on reproducing only low frequencies, the XR8i creates the headroom necessary to drive highly-dynamic recordings with high energy and without distortion.
Patented Oval Ear Tips
- Soft, flexible oval ear tips naturally fit the contours of the ear canal for comfortable, long-term wear and create a perfect acoustic seal for superior noise isolation.
Advanced Three-Button Remote + Mic
- Have seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls with the XR8i's advanced three-button remote + mic.
- With the new Reference X Series, we created an even smaller, better performing microphone. Conversations will be clearer. This is a true hands-free microphone.
Tangle-Resistant Reference Cables
- The XR8i boasts Reference cabling, showing exposed copper through a smoked jacket. Its heavy gauge wire is not only more reliable but also more efficient than its predecessors.
- Oh and they're tangle-resistant too.
- KG-2365 AcuPass(R) Two-Way Hybrid Driver
- KG-065 Dynamic Woofer
- KG-723 Balanced Armature Tweeter
- Die-Cast Zinc and Co-Molded Elastomer Housing
- Patented Oval Ear Tips (4 Different Pairs)
- Three-Button Remote + Mic
- Carrying Case + Clothing Clip
- 1 Year Warranty