The New Klipsch Flagship
Injection Molded Stainless Steel Housing
- No compromises were made. We packed every bit of technology we could into the X20i and even created some of our own.
- This is the headphone you've been waiting for.
High Frequency Super Tweeter
- Surgical grade steel is used for the highest degree of precision and strength.
Audiophile Balanced Armature
- Combined to make a true two-way armature combination delivering response above and beyond 20kHz.
- The smallest, highest performing single-driver in the Klipsch lineup
Stainless Steel Construction
- Built upon our patented oval ear tips and pre-installed on X20i, we’ve invented the most comfortable ear tip yet.
Balanced Armature + Super Tweeter
- When we built the X20i, we didn't just want you to hear the quality. We wanted you to feel the quality all the way through the product. That's why the X20i is made from surgical-grade stainless steel housing that's cool to the touch and neatly protects the brains behind the acoustic magic.
Super-Slim Ear Tips
- As the flagship for Klipsch in-ear headphones, the X20i sets a new standard in headphone acoustics. As part of a true two-way dual armature design, it features a high-horsepower KG-926T woofer.
- What puts the X20i into a class of its own, though, is the KG-125B super tweeter which creates a truly transparent sound. With high-frequency performance created to take advantage of superb lossless recordings, this headphone delivers hi-hats and cymbals with lifelike realism.
- With the introduction of X20i comes the most comfortable ear tip we have ever designed. Pre-installed on the product, we have redesigned our most popular ear tip into a super slim form factor. After extensive research, our surveys lead to the conclusion that ear canals are even narrower than we had ever expected. The super slim ear tip addresses that by using an even narrower and more tapered design, enabling people who have never found in-ear monitors to be comfortable to wear them without fatigue. However, all ears are unique, so included with the product are five additional sizes to choose from.
Advanced Three-Button Remote + Mic
- Complementing the groundbreaking design and acoustics of X20i is the ability to swap cables. Screw-type coaxial SSMCX connectors for both left and right sides allow for swapping cables or using custom balanced cables. Approximately 35% smaller than industry-standard MMCX connectors, X20i has all the advantages of interchangeable cables without any of the bulk.
- The X20i also features Reference cabling, showing exposed copper through a smoked jacket. Its heavy gauge wire is not only more reliable but also more efficient than its predecessors. Of course, the X20i's cables are also tangle-resistant.
- Advanced three-button mic and remote provide seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls.
- With the new Reference X Series, we created an even smaller, better performing microphone. Conversations will be clearer. This is a true hands-free microphone.
- KG-2625 AcuPass(R) Two-Way Driver
- KG-926T Balanced Armature Woofer
- KG-125B Balanced Armature Super Tweeter
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Super-Slim Oval Ear Tips
- Interchangeable Cables
- Advanced Three-Button Remote + Mic
Color Black Headphone Type In-Ear Volume Control Yes Sensitivity 111dB Built-in Microphone Yes Impedance 50 Ohms Warranty 1 Year Limited. See store for full details. Noise Canceling Yes iPod Ready Yes
Specification Sheet Download