Built with an elevation channel integrated into the top, the R-26FA Dolby Atmos® floor standing speaker not only delivers stereo sound towards the listener, but also reflects sound off the ceiling to deliver the immersive, overhead Dolby Atmos® experience. Klipsch signature controlled directivity and high-performance have been an integral part of Klipsch acoustic design principals for the better part of a century - which is why Klipsch is the preferred speaker for this cutting-edge soundstage.
- Built-in Elevation Channel for Dolby Atmos®
- 1" Aluminum Diaphragm Compression Tweeter
- Dual 6.5" Copper Spun Magnetically Shielded IMG Woofers
- 90x90 Square Tractrix Horn
- Front-Firing Port
- Strong, Flexible Removable Grille
- Dimensions: 39” x 7.8” x 16.25”
Horn-Loaded Clarity 90x90 Tractrix Horn
- Our exclusive Tractrix® Horn technology and aluminum tweeters deliver the most impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging and powerful dynamics. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Tweeter
- A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
- Perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, the front placement design creates ideal airflow with minimal distortion.
Happiness Is Copper & Black Spun Copper IMG Woofers
- Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid - providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
A Photo Finish
- The R-26FA MDF cabinet is finished in a brushed polymer veneer - providing a contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any decor.
Dual 5-Way Binding Posts
- Sturdy, versatile and high quality terminals that provide the benefits of bi-wiring and bi-amping.
- The R-26FA strong, flexible, removable grille adds a rich, refined look that is acoustically transparent.
Crossover Type 1800Hz Enclosure Type Bass Reflex Via Front-Firing Port Impedance 8 Ohms Compatible Maximum Power Handling 400 Number of Speakers 1 Sensitivity 97dB @ 2.83V / 1m Speaker Type Floor-standing Loudspeaker Tweeter Composition Aluminum Tweeter Size 1" Depth 16.25 in. Height 39 in. Sold as Each Width 7.8 in. Woofer Composition IMG (Injection Molding Graphite) Woofer Size 6.5" x 2