FeaturesR-S300 Natural Sound Stereo Receiver
- Affordable stereo receiver combining ToP-ART technology and ART Base chassis construction for crisp, clean sound. Advanced features include continuously variable loudness control, Pure Direct, along with Yamaha iPod dock connection and a 40-station AM/FM for great music enjoyment.
- High-end design similar to the A-S2000—the look and feel of the control knobs, for example.
- ToP-ART and ART Base chassis construction fully protect audio signals from noise and vibration
- High grade parts selected and tested to meet Yamaha standards and provide the best possible sound.
- An iPod Dock port provides highest quality sound from an iPod. iPod Video Out allows connection to a TV.
- Connect two sets of speakers; switch between them or listen to both at the same time.
- Auto Power Off automatically turns off the power after a certain amount of time to save energy.
- 50W x 2 high power output
- 40-station AM/FM random access preset tuning
- Pure Direct for short and direct signal path
- Aluminum-extruded front panel
- Subwoofer Out
- Continuously Variable Loudness Control
- Slim-design remote control
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8" x 6" x 15-1/4"
Color Black Headset Jack Yes iPod Ready Yes Multiroom Capability Yes Power On Consumption (watts) 100 Watts Station Presets 40 Tuning Presets Yes Volume Control Yes Airplay Yes AM/FM Tuner Built-In Yes Depth 15.25 in. Height 6 in. Shipping Weight 19.4 lbs. Width 17.12 in.